1/17/2017

How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Huawei Honor Magic

By the end of 2016, Huawei launched the HUAWEI Magic, so I used to save money for a long time to buy one, in order to replace my original Huawei phone. Different from the latest big screen, Huawei Magic AMOLED 5.09 inch curved screen, resolution of 2K, the double 800W pixel front camera with the top of the screen, in addition to the normal color camera, and an infrared camera, but because the glory Magic uses a UV spray process, including a hidden camera again, only the color of the front camera visible. To be honest, I really like Huawei Magic, but because I bought a new phone and I have a hard life, so I do not know whether to laugh or cry. Another problem is that I want to put some of my original mobile phone data to a new phone, but I do not know how to do. But before I heard that I can use a data transmission software to achieve this program, but I forget what software, is there anyone has heard of it.


I think what you say is Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer is a software that can transfer various types of data, such as text,music, pictures,app,contacts,etc.. It can achieve the possibility of transferring data in two different systems.Besides I can be sure that it is safe and easy to use,so I think if you use it once a time,then you will be fall in love with it.Next,follow my thoughts to learn how to transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Magic.

     


Steps to Transfer Data from Huawei to Huawei Honor Magic





 Run Mobile Transfer and Choose a Transfer Mode


First of all, you should download, install and operate the Mobile Transfer. Later you will see four tabs in the main interface, click on "Phone to Phone Transfer".


 Connect Your Phones to Your Computer


For this step, you should connect your phones to computer by two USB lines.


Note: Be sure that the old Huawei as the source phone is display on the left of the computer,and the Huawei Magic as the destination phone is on the right of the computer,or you can click "Filp" to exchange their place.

 Transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Magic


After your phones are connected successfully, the middle interface would display some options, you can choose the data you want to transfer and click "Star Transfer".


Note: Please be sure that your phones are attached to your computer during the whole transfer process.

Related Tutorials:

No comments:

Post a Comment