12/06/2016

How to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Mate 7/8

Although Huawei Mate 9 is on sale now, there is no doubt that Huawei Mate 8 is still popular with people. Actually, Huawei Mate 8 is a affordable mobile phone and it has powerful components. So, I thought for a long time, and bought a Huawei Mate 8. Firstly, Huawei Mate 8 has 5 colors and it has a beautiful appearance. Sencondly, Huawei Mate 8 also has a fingerprint indentification function which can better protect phone. Thirdly, nowadays our environment is becoming worse and worse, so we must to protect our environment. Huawei Mate 8 is a environmental protection product which didn't destory the environment.

Most important, Huamei Mate 8 is cheap than Huawei Mate 9, but Huawei Mate 8 and Huawei Mate 9 have similar functions. Finally, I bought a Huawei Mate 8 through synthetical consideration. To be frank, I was extremely satisfied with Huawei Mate 8 after I used it a period of time. Thus, I decided to show it off when I went to my aunt for dinner.


Yesterday, I had a dinner with my aunt's family. After dinner, my cousin and I watched TV in the livingroom. When a TV program was over, I showed my new Huawei Mate 8 to my cousin. My cousin Jack was very fond of my new phone, and he wanted to play mobile games by Huawei Mate 8. I gave him my phone and I went on watching TV program. After a while, my cousin was terrified and he told me that he accidentally deteled all data which saved in my phone.

I was very shocked at what he did. But not so bad because I knew how to recover my deleted data. If you often accidentally deleted some data or you had a mischievous cousin, I think that you should read my article. I recommended a software called Android Data Recovery to you. Android Data Recovery is a professional and easy-to-use data recovery program, which could help you recover deteled data from Huawei Mate 8/7 and even Mate 9 with ease.

     




Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Mate 7/8


 Launch the software and connect Huawei Mate 7/8 to computer


Firstly, you should launch Android Data Recovery and run it. Then, click on "Data Recovery" on the primary interface.


Next, by using the USB cable of your mobile phone, you should connect your Huawei Mate 7/8 to computer. After finishing connecting, your Huawei Mate 7/8 will appear on the computer.


Note: Please ensure that you've enabled the USB debugging on your Huawei Mate 7/8 during the connecting process.


 Select the types of the file


In this step, Android Data Recovery will show you all the data types which it supports to recover, and you just need to select the types of the file which you want to recover.



 Choose the scan mode


Next, choose a mode to make the program continue running. You have two choice, "Standard Mode" or the "Advanced Mode". I suggest you choose "Standard Mode" because it will faster than "Advanced Mode". Inmy opinion, if you can use "Standard Mode" I suggest you choose "Standard Mode". If you can't use the "Standard Mode", you have to choose the "Advanced Mode".



 Preview and recover whatever you want


At last, you can preview the data of your Huawei Mate 7/8 on your computer. please select the data which you want to recover, then click on "Recover". Then, you recovered your data successfully.





No comments:

Post a Comment