12/08/2016

How to Recover Deleted and Lost Audios from Huawei Phone

This summer, I bought a new mobile phone, Huawei P9. To tell the truth, Huawei P9 is a good mobile phone. In fact, I'm not a heavy cell phone user. As far as I'm concerned, mobile phone only is a supplementary tool of job and entertainment. Therefore, I bought Huawei P9 because it can meet me needs.

Yesterday, I return home and had dinner with my family. After dinner, my brother was interested in my new Huawei P9, and he wanted to play it. I promised him and gave him my Huawei P9. In fact, my mobile phone loaded some ipmortant data which is useful for my job. For example, I often record audio iucluding some important work content, and keep it utill finished the job. Unfortunately, my brother accidentally deleted all data in my Huawei P9.

I was falling apart, because I haven't finished my job yet. My brother was ashamed and he kept apologizing to me. I can't blame him because he had no intention to do it. Fortunately, my friend Jone had experienced this, so I asked him for help. Jone recommended me a software called Android Data Recovery. He said that he successfully recovered his deleted audio by it last time. In him opinion, Android Data Recovery can help me recover my deteled audio. I decided to have a try when I returned to my bedroom.

After using, From my view, Android Data Recovery is a economic software. It has safe, efficient and clean characteristic. Most important, it has powerful capabilities which could recover many types of data. For example, Audio, Gallery, Messages etc. So, if you want to recover some deleted audio from your Huawei phone, you can try Android Data Recovery. I'm sure that it will help you successfully. Now I will introduce steps to recover deleted audios from Huawei.

     




Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Audios from Huawei Phone


Step 1. Run the software and choose the transfer mode


Firstly, you need to install Android Data Recovery. After installing, click to run it and choose "Data Recovery" on the primary interface.



Step 2. Connect your Huawei


In this step, you can connecting your Huawei to your computer by Huawei's USB cable. Please ensure that you've enabled the USB debugging on your Huawei phone during the connecting process.



Step 3. Select the file types as you like

 
After scaning,you can your Huawei in the software, At this time, you can choose the type of files which you want to recover. If you want to recover audios from your phone then you can choose the type of "Audio". At last, you can click "Next" to move on.



Step 4. Scan your Huawei

On the next step, you should choose a scan mode like the "Standard Mode" or the "Advanced Mode". The two models are generally similar in general, but if you want to be faster, you can choose "Standard Mode". When you can't use the "Standard Mode", you can try other mode like the "Advanced Mode". If done, click on "Start" to begin scan your Huawei for the lost data.


Note: There might be a Superuser authorization appearing on your device during the scan. If you get it, click "Allow" to continue. If not, just skip this step.


Step 5. Preview and recover the selected content


When your Huawei phone finish scaning, you can preview the data of your phone on your computer screen, including your deleted audios.


At last, you just need to select the audio which you want to recover then click on "Recover" to recover your deleted audio. It's really esay, isn't it?

Read More Tutorials:
Recover Deleted Audio on Huawei Mate 9
Recover Deleted Audio on Huawei Mate 7/8

2 comments:

  1. nice write up. How to Recover deleted Phone number from Android Phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    data recovery lahore

    ReplyDelete