7/14/2016

How to Transfer Messages Call Logs from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy

"I've just finished my College Entrance Exam and my father awarded me a new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 for my great grade. I was enthusing about my new phone since I owned it. But recently I found a knotty problem. I use my old Huawei to contact my friends and parents. When I prepared for the College Entrance Exam, It was a hard days for me. What accompanyed me in those hard days are the stimulant messages that my parents sent me to encourage me. I was unwilling to delete them. But I can't find a efficient and safe method to transfer those messages from my old Huawei to Samsung Galaxy. Can you offer me a good solution?"



It's time for Mobile Transfer to work. Mobile Transfer does well in transferring content between phones running iOS, Android , WinPhone and Nokia Symbian. In the arena of data transfer, Mobile Transfer acts as a bellwether. Contacts, call logs, messages, pictures, videos and all kinds of files are all transferable. It is compatible to almost all kinds of brands of phones including Apple, Huawei, HTC and Samsung. The whole process can be summarized into three steps, as shown below.

     


Steps to Transfer Messages & Call Logs from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy





 Connect your device to the computer


Firstly, download and intall Wondershare MobileTrans on PC. Secondly, launch Wondershare MobileTrans on the PC and a window will pop up automatically. Thirdly, click on the biggest part on the window, which refers to "Phone to Phone Transfer". Finally, link both devices to the PC and wait for the software to detect the devices.


The data will be transfered from the source device to the destination one, which both are showed on the window. Check that if there is any wrong with the positions of the two phones and you can use the "Flip" button to exchange their position.


 Check the files you need


Select the files you would like to transfer. Just check the box before the file types that you need.



 Start to transfer from phone to phone


Then simply click on "Start Transfer" to begin the transfer. Keep both devices connected to PC until the whole process is completed in order to ensure the whole process goes smoothly.


You can check the "Clear Data before Copy" box if you want to erase data on the destination phone before copying the new data. It all depends on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment