7/11/2016

How to Transfer Data Contacts Messages Photos from Huawei to iPhone 6/6S (Plus)

As a Huawei user, I have been longing to own an iPhone for a long time. Being lack of funds, I was unwilling to but have to use my old Huawei. But now since my stockpile is enough and still some slack in the economy, I decide to buy a new iPhone 6S. But with the new iPhone 6S in my  hand, I was worried more than happy for I was stuck into the trouble that I have no idea how to transfer the important data from my old Huawei to iPhone 6S. The contacts messages and photos on my phone are so important to me that I can't just give them up.


Under such circumstance, I think Mobile Switch would be the best answer. Mobile Switch is a phone transfer tool as well as a phone backup tool. It can move photos, text messages, contacts and many other file types between your smartphones with just one click. Also, you can use it to backup your device to your computer with one click and restore it later when you want.

Its simple steps will amaze you. Let's see how to transfer data from Huawei to iPhone 6/6S (Plus) by using this program.

     


Steps to Transfer Data from Huawei Phone to iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus/6S Plus





 Download and Install the Program on the PC


Launch Mobile Switch, and click on the largest pattern "Phone to Phone Transfer" and press "Start".


 Connect Your Devices to the PC 


Connect both of your devices to the PC and wait for Mobile Switch to detect both devices. After both devices are detected, you can see the window below.


The data will be transfered from the source device to the destination device, which refers to from Huawei to iPhone 6/6S (Plus). The models of the two devices will be displayed on the window. Between them lies the transferable files. Check that if there is any wrong with them and you can use the "Flip" button to exchange their positions.


 Choose the File and Start to Transfer


Select the files you would like to transfer by simply check the boxes before them. Click on "Start Transfer" to begin the process.


Be sure to keep both phones connected through the entire process to ensure that the process goes smoothly. Check the "Clear Data before Copy" box if you want to erase data on the destination phone before copying the new data.

I hope what I mention above could help you solve the problem. And Mobile Switch is really worthy for you to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment