Please don't worry and calm down if you did lost or deleted your favorite photos due to various causes. Here we recommend you a powerful Huawei Photo Recovery to assist you restore lost photos from Huawei devices.
Huawei Photo Recovery is an outstanding recovery tool that has following merits.
- It supports almost any Android phone no matter what phone brand you use, not just Huawei, but also Samsung, HTC, LG, ZTE, Sony, Motorola, etc.
- Compatible with multiple version of Android OS, the previous one or the newer one, Huawei Photo Recovery can help you get back whatever lost data you want.
- Huawei Photo Recovery allows you to recover any data, not only photos, pictures, images, but also contacts, text messages, videos, music, call logs, WhatsApp messages & attachments and other documents.
- Don't worry. The steps to operate the recovering is not complex at all that you need only to connect your phone to the computer, enable USB cable, scan lost data and recover them back.
- Supported Photo Formats Are: .jpg, .tiff/tif, .png, .bmp and .gif.
How to Recover Deleted Lost Photos from Huawei
Before you have recovered your deleted Huawei photos from your devices, be sure that you didn’t do any update once you find that your Huawei data is lost. In this way, you can prevent your data from being overwritten. After making sure that your Huawei data is well protected, you can download Huawei Photo Recovery on your computer and try restoring data with it.
Download the free trial version of the software below to have a try now:
Launch the Program and Connect your Huawei to PC
Install the photos recovery tool on your computer. Launch the program, you will get the window as below. Take out a USB cable to connect your Huawei phone to PC.
Enable USB Debugging on your Huawei
Before you processing the main body, you need to enable USB debugging on your Huawei phone first. Please now choose either one according to system of your Huawei phone.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Note: Please make sure that the battery of your Huawei phone is more than 20% on the whole recovery program.
Start to Scan for Deleted or Lost Photos on your Huawei
When your device is connected and recognized by the recovery program, click on the "Start" button in the screen below to let the program start analyzes your device.
To save your time to scan for deleted or lost pictures on your Huawei phone, you should check "Gallery". Gallery is the category where all found photos on your phone will be saved here. Click "Next" to let the software scan for deleted or lost pictures on Huawei.
Preview and Recover Photos from Your Huawei
Here you have to choose the files you want to retrieve. This photos recovery software provides you the preview function. After previewing all the pictures, please check the items you want and click "Recover" to save them to your computer. The recovering will be done in a while.